Hrithik Roshan, the heartthrob of millions of girls across the country and abroad, is the epitome of fitness and proper diet. Hrithik Roshan, who can very easily fit into the role of any action hero like Rambo, is an avid food lover. Hrithik’s body is complete with an athletic build, tight abs, thin waistline and strong and bulky muscles. His height is ’11” and weight is 73 kg. However, according to him, these are a result of his efforts in gym and staying away from high calorie food at home. Hrithik Roshan tells us about his body and diet plans:
HRITHIK ROSHAN BODY AND DIET
As Hrithik works out regularly, he has no special diet restrictions.
- Hrithik Roshan avoids oily and fried food, but likes Chinese and Indian foods.
- He does not like milk and milk products, but is very fond of chocolates.
- As recommended by his personal trainer, Hrithik has a special chocolate milk shake daily, as it is full of protein.
Hrithik ensures that he does not miss breakfast, and regards it as he most important meal of the day, which indeed it is.
- Lunch is usually on set and evening snack is optional for him.
- Although Hrithik Roshan does not drink, but when the occasion demands, he has Bacardi with Coke.
- He has a sweet tooth, but he makes sure he does not overindulge in it.
- Hrithik thinks that 90% of how your body looks is what you eat, and 10% what you do, so he tries to cut out on ghee, butter and fried stuff.
- Drinking lots of water is essential, as essential as staying away from cigarettes and alcohol.
- Hrithik never asks anyone to follow a particular diet plan. According to him, it all depends on your eating and workout.
- He advices to cut down on consumption of oily and fried food, and include more vegetables, fruits and fibrous foods into your diet.
- Take six small meals per day, rather than 3 large meals per day, he says.
- Hrithik also advices drinking of atleast 2 litres of water daily. Take a protein shake after workout, but consult your trainer and doctor before taking it.
Also See: Hrithik Roshan Workout
Apart from the diet of Hrithik Roshan, check out the diet plans of some more male celebs:
Arnold Schwarzenegger | Batista | Dwayne The Rock Johnson | Jay Cutler | Jay Sean | John Abraham | John Cena | Justin Bieber | Ranbir Kapoor | Randy Orton | Ronnie Coleman | Ryan Reynolds | Salman Khan | Taylor Lautner | Tom Cruise | Will Smith