WWE superstar John Cena was a skinny kid before he started working out and taking a proper diet. John Cena started to train when he was 15 yrs old. Now with a height of 6’1″ and a weight of 245lbs, it is very hard to imagine that that skinny guy would transform into a muscular guy who can lift a 500 lbs Big Show on his shoulders. The diet of John Cena is the most important aspect when it comes to keeping in shape. Though John trains hard in the gym, the diet he takes accounts for much of his success in achieving the physique he has. A typical meal which he follows daily is given below.
John Cena Diet Plan
The following is the diet plan followed by John Cena
- Breakfast : 8 eggs,8 egg-whites, two egg-yellows and 100g of oatmeal with apple sauce or raisins.
- Midmorning/Brunch snack : Protein bar.
- Lunch : 2 Chicken Breasts, 100g Brown Rice and Veggies.
- Mid-afternoon snack : Tuna in Wholewheat Breads.
- Pre-Post Workout : Whey Protein Shake and a Banana.
- Dinner : Grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables, and salad.
- Evening Snack : Casein Protein Shake Protein shake or Low Fat Cottage Cheese.