Whenever we hear Kim Kardashian, the few things that come to our mind is an out of this world backside, a feisty socialite with an hourglass figure and an epitome of fitness. Her height is 5’2″, weight is 110 pounds and measurements are 34-26-39. She has even launched her own series of fitness videos, title “Fit Your Jeans By Friday”. How exactly does she workout, lets find out.
Kim Kardashian Workout Routine:
Kim Kardashian took to losing her weight and getting more slim after her failed marriage with Kris Humphries. She was quoted saying:
I figure, I’m single. Now is the best time to get in shape
She trains with Gunnar Peterson and was dead serious about her workout. She had tweeted working out on two separate occasions, one at night and the other right after a few hours of sleep, in the morning.
While Kim never like going to the gym, but had to put in around 2 hours of training prior to the launch of her fitness DVD. She started her sessions with warm-up, and followed it up with cardio sessions with 5 pound dumbbells. Apart from her lower body, she also did some stretching at the end of each session. She tried to work up all muscles in the gym, as she hardly worked out outdoors.
Kim Kardashian took to her celebuzz page, and said this (so what if it was in 2011? Feel her vibes !)
Spring is officially here, which means it’s almost time for BIKINIS! I’ve been working out really hard each morning to make sure I’m in the best shape possible for when bikini season arrives. I always try to push myself harder at the gym… it feels amazing to really challenge yourself, and you have the greatest sense of accomplishment after an amazing work out.
- Kim Kardashian works out 3-5 times a week, starting her exercise with the treadmill, running on it for about 30 minutes then following it up by lifting weights for about another 30 minutes.
- Kim lays stress on lower body workout to keep her thighs and butt toned.
- She alternately switches between arms workouts and legs workout and then continues with the midsection (abs) exercise and then stretching.
- Kim says her favourite favourite exercises are squats and lunges– ideal for the lower part of the body.
Kim Kardashian and her Lower Body & Butt Workout:
- Kim Kardashian workout mainly focus on lower body workout to keep her thighs and butt toned. Kim alternately switches between arms and legs workout then continue with the abs and stomach exercise and then stretch. According to her, her favorite exercises are squats and lunges – ideal for the lower part of the body.
- Lunges are performed in the following manner:
- Stand straight, arms at your sides
- Take a step forward with one leg and go low until thighs are parallel to the ground
- Stand up and repeat on the other leg. Hold weights for additional load.
- Squats are performed in the following manner:
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and hands stretched out as shown in pic.
- Lower yourself, as if sitting on a chair, until thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Try to keep your back straight as possible and avoid bending forward.
Kim Kardashian and her Arm and Legs Workout:
Kim Kardashian’s trainer also put some routine exercises in her arm and legs workout to complement the exercise that can tone and increase core strength.
- Start with hands and knees on the floor. Move the right arm up and the left leg back, keeping both the arm and the leg parallel to the floor. Keep the core, or abs, tight for 30 seconds.
- Repeat with the left arm and right leg, completing one set of this exercise.
- Try to complete two sets of 10 repetitions.
Kim Kardashian Workout Videos
Kim Kardashian Workout Video 1
Kim Kardashian Workout Video 2
Kim Kardashian Workout Video 3
Kim Kardashian Workout Video 4